PVC Membrane 60 Mil Pool Liners
Safe, Clean and Easy Care
With a smooth and porous surface of the PVC membranes, it helps in the growth of algae and bacteria as well as making the pool cleaning easy and cost effective. With the PVC pool lining system, things like acid washing or other chemicals are not needed to clean your pool.
A neutral PVC surface will not the water chemistry like linings made from plaster, concrete or other porous surfaces, this will provide ongoing savings in maintenance costs.
By creating a waterproof lining, the PVC membranes will reduce water lost through potential leakages as well as saving energy and chemical use.
Easy to Install
Proper tools can allow for a personalized fit for on-ground, in ground or the elevated swimming pools. Unlike conventional linings, PVC membrane liners can be virtually installed in almost all weather conditions.
The reduction of downtime on installation makes it easy to renovate your swimming pool facility the best possible record time and at lower inground pool liner cost.
Fiberglass Pool Repairs
PVC membrane is the best possible solution for repairing fiberglass damages on swimming pools. The fiberglass used in pool coatings are always prone to cracking, removing failing fiberglass in pools can be an expensive endeavor. For a fraction of that cost, you can be able to install directly over your existing fiberglass surface and make a new worry free surface.
The PVC lining material can be cut and welded on site so as to ensure that the coating is completely water tight, attractive and long lasting.
Through customization Hohne Pools can create an amazing pool that will have a long life. A special black material is also available for racing lines marking, custom logos or other pool details. There are a variety of colors that can also be shaped and custom designed to suit your specific needs.
Is a PVC Membrane Pool Liner Better than a Metallic or Aluminum surface?
– When using PVC membrane pool liners, the problems experienced on aluminum and other metal pools due to their galvanic corrosion are eliminated.
– Since PVC as a polymer is an good insulator unlike other metals, electrical currents on the body of water are prevented from getting into contact the metal walls.
– Aluminum as a metal, is rust resistant, but most of the time gets corroded and / or oxidized. When aluminum metal oxidizes, it can make the surfaces of the pool become rough or even cause holes. With PVC membrane pool liners, this is a problem of the past.
– Unlike PVC membrane polymers, metals are energy intensive and relatively costly to manufacture, the metals are also not a renewable resource.
Give us a call today and we’ll give you a free, no obligation estimate!
Interesting Facts About PVC Membrane Pool Liners
- PVC is highly resistant to salts, acids, fats, bases, and alcohols, this makes it resistant to the side corrosive effects of swimming pool chemicals, this is why it is increasingly being extensively utilized.
- The PVC as a polymer, is the world’s third most widely manufactured synthetic plastic polymer, after polypropylene and polyethylene.
- PVC has high hardness properties that are very vital in preventing minor damages to pool walls.
- As a thermoplastic plastic PVC as a polymer has a very good insulation property, this is because of its higher polar nature.